Rural Financial Counselling Service
99 French Street
Are you a rural primary producer or small business looking for financial counselling?
Rural Financial Counselling's free service is here to provide you with support and information on any of your financial and legal matters.
We come to you, across 20+ local government areas in the western and south west regions of Victoria to work with you to get your business on track.
Ask our friendly team about our services including:
- Looking at business financial systems
- Plan for insurance needs
- Support clients to apply for industry and government programs
- Assists families to assess and understand their financial position
- Identify options and develop a plan of action
- Prepare budgets and cash flows
- Assist with loan and refinancing applications
- Negotiations with financial institutions
Our highly qualified team have extensive experience in farm planning and support.
With us, you’ll be in safe and experienced hands, so call us today to talk about any of our services!